Your prioroty is for your team to organize a meeting to discuss a Solution. Please arrange a time with my solicitor for a discussion so we can maybe mutually agree on a settlement

Monday, March 22, 2010

If you would like the Caveat (number 9431430) currently leaned against the Comfort Inn Wisteria Lodge removed

I have been informed that the Wisteria Lodge currently has someone interested to purchase the lease.
If you would like the Caveat (number 9431430) currently leaned against the Comfort Inn Wisteria Lodge located at 7 - 10 Cygnet Road Kingscote South Australia removed please click here for more information

1 comment:

ADTraders said...

I just don't understand how people such the said can think that people work for them for nothing and be accused of defrauding him. I have known Rick for 15 years and nobody likes to see a friend in dire straights especially if in a position to help as I was . I worked day and night to keep his head above water dealing with all his problems. My role was to manage the lodge not sort out his life. What one should understand is if one has the ability to work hard and pull you through, don't you think that person is going to work hard to pull themselves through until they get what they are entitled too. And believe me we are getting to the point were I may choose to sue for stress, slander or what ever a judge may see fit.
Rob Debono